Mechanical Music Digest  Archives
You Are Not Logged In Login/Get New Account
Please Log In. Accounts are free!
Logged In users are granted additional features including a more current version of the Archives and a simplified process for submitting articles.
Home Archives Calendar Gallery Store Links Info

Our End-Of-Year Fundraising Drive is in progress. Please visit out home page to see this and other announcements:     Thank you. --Jody

MMD > Archives > February 2000 > 2000.02.09 > 04Prev  Next

Filmoplast Tape
By John Ward

John Phillips asked if Filmoplast comes in an iron-on variety.  Yes,
it does.  I believe it's Film-o-plast "R".

It's a little thicker, and not as strong, but it works fine on rolls.
The nice part is that it can be removed with heat.  I buy mine from
Gaylord's.  The price is about the same as type "P", about $23 here
in the US.

Gaylord's doesn't list type R on their web site, but here it is anyway;
you can order a full catalog from them:

John Ward

(Message sent Wed 9 Feb 2000, 17:44:43 GMT, from time zone GMT-0500.)

Key Words in Subject:  Filmoplast, Tape

Home    Archives    Calendar    Gallery    Store    Links    Info   

Enter text below to search the MMD Website with Google

CONTACT FORM: Click HERE to write to the editor, or to post a message about Mechanical Musical Instruments to the MMD

Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are those of the individual authors and may not represent those of the editors. Compilation copyright 1995-2018 by Jody Kravitz.

Please read our Republication Policy before copying information from or creating links to this web site.

Click HERE to contact the webmaster regarding problems with the website.

Please support publication of the MMD by donating online

Pay via PayPal

No PayPal account required

Translate This Page

. .