Hi Group -- Have to sell some items I have to part with; For sale
to MMD'rs first are the following items:
1. PPCo #2611 Coinola A or G spool frame, brand new in box. $325.00
2. PPCo #969 Individual cut-off and channel (page 61, $150 each),
will sell 3 new for $250.00
3. Grab bag of 88-note rolls in original boxes, 20 rolls for $60.00,
until sold out. Good shape or return if torn for replacement.
4. Grab bag of boxless 88-note rolls, tattered but mostly playable,
10 rolls per lot at $10 per lot as is, 'til sold out.
5. Grab bag of 65-note rolls in boxes, 10 rolls for $45.00; very
good rolls here, return if torn.
6. Grab bag of 10 65-note rolls, loose and unboxed but reasonably
good condition, $20.00 for the lot.
7. Wurlitzer Style A violin piano, *basket case*. Serial #14960,
missing spool frame, stack and motor. Has all 38 Wurlitzer violin
pipes and chest mounted in back of piano; also has most of coin trip
(rusty) and pressure/vacuum pump, brass ornaments on posts. Two
small "swirled green glass" panels, one is cracked. Oak case, veneer
is peeling on the top. The piano is huge and worth restoration.
Asking $1200.00 as is, where is.
8. Aeolian-Hammond player organ. Serial # BA9061 in near _mint_
condition. One owner since new. Has one blown out vacuum tube but it
will play. 17 rolls in great shape included. The organ plays well;
not exactly perfect, but as close as anyone can get. The finish is
like new. This one is probably the finest in existence, at least in
original condition. Asking $3200.00.
Steck Duo-Art upright, *basket case*. Serial # 64836, with Temponamic
and _huge_ six section pump/dual belt motor. Severe water damage to
case and keys but it actually plays if plugged in! Missing treble and
bass theme levers but otherwise it's all there. $750.00.
Eric J. Shoemaker