Hi, I have five grand and four upright reproducing pianos to sell.
- 6' Rare Black Grotrian Steinweg Hupfield Triphonola, 68 rolls and
brand new test roll cut from original. Pedal and electric, unrestored.
- 5'8" Weber Duo-Art
- 5'8" J&C Fischer Ampico
- 5'8" Welte Autograph (2 pianos)
- 1916 Weber Duo-Art upright, new keys, restrung, rebuilt piano action,
nickel plating, steamboat pump. Peripherals rebuilt. Closed pore
red mahogany refinishing.
- 1913 Steinway Duo-Art, all player and reproducing parts are there,
steamboat pump. Needs minor veneer work before refinishing and
- Built-up orchestrions, plays 'G' roll (can be made to play 'O' roll).
Chase and Baker piano, new block, refinished plate, strings, rebuilt
action, extended sides, etc.
- Built-up orchestrion, plays 'O' roll. Price and Teeple piano, Link
style xylophone, bass drum, snare drum, triangle, castanets,
The grands are all straight leg. The Weltes and Triphonola are single
leg, the rest are double leg.
I am a motivated seller and you will be pleased with the prices.
Tony Marsico - professionally restored pianos for 50 years.
firstname.lastname@example.org [delete ".geentroep" to reply]