Just in time for summer are these two new Wurlitzer 165 rolls. 6873
is a great "carousel" or entertainment roll with many familiar tunes.
Everyone will love this roll!
6872 was arranged specially for travelling carnival showman James Drew,
and is also available to you. It also has many popular and familiar
tunes, and is a special extra-length 12-tune roll. Both rolls are
arranged by Andy Park in Wurlitzer's 1920s and 1930s style.
Style 165 Roll No. 6873 (Arranged by Andy Park)
1. The Charlatan (John Philip Sousa) March
2. That's Amore (That's Love) (Harry Warren) Waltz
3. Heart And Soul (Hoagy Carmichael) Fox Trot
4. Row, Row, Row (James V. Monaco) One Step
5. Remember Then (Powers & Ross) Fox Trot
6. One O'clock Jump (Count Basie) Swing
7. The Pink Panther Theme (Henry Mancini) Fox Trot
8. Count Your Blessings And Smile (George Formby)
9. Incognito Waltzer (Ion Ivanovici) Waltz
10. The Smiler (Percy Wenrich) Ragtime
Style 165 Roll No. 6872 (Arranged by Andy Park for James H. Drew)
1. This Land Is Your Land (Woody Guthrie)
2. That Lucky Old Sun (Beasley Smith)
3. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song) (David, Hoffman & Livingston)
4. Ob-la-Di, Ob-La-Da (Lennon & McCartney)
5. The Prisoner's Song (Guy Massey)
6. Love Makes the World Go 'Round (Bob Merrill)
7. Remember Me (When the Candle Lights Are Gleaming)
8. Believe Me, If All Those Endearing Young Charms
9. Just Born (To Be Your Baby) (Luther Dixon)
10. Big Rock Candy Mountain (arr. by Rich Olsen)
11. When Irish Eyes Are Smiling (Ernest R. Ball)
12. The Wayward Wind (Newman & Lebowsky)
$85 each, plus $6 shipping for first roll and $3 for each additional.
PayPal and checks accepted. All revenue after costs goes to the arrangers.
Those rolls with recorded sound samples from several tunes, and others
can also be seen here:
We also still have quite a few rolls left from previous releases left,
which can be seen on the web site above. Everything available for
immediate delivery, shipped from Turlock, California. Order from:
165 Kildee Rd.
Belle Mead, NJ 08502
firstname.lastname@example.org..geentroep [delete ".geentroep" to reply]