To all MMD, My friend and colleague, Lee Morton, has decided to
close his piano business here in New Hampshire, and he offers the
following items for sale.
- - -
Player Piano Liquidation
- Englehardt nickelodeon, all restored, plays 10-tune "A" roll, 25 cent
coin drop, stained glass front (lakes and mountains), asking $6000.00
- Lindeman, NY, pedal player, full size upright, tiger oak finish,
player restored. $800.00
- Weber, NY, grand, figured mahogany, 7' 2", rare pedal player grand,
Duo-Art, needs full restoration, #67241. $500.00
The following 88-note pedal players are free:
- Weber, NY, mahogany.
- Whitman, NY, nickelodeon, cymbal, triangle, drum, tambourine,
rinky-tink, 25 cent
- coin drop, stained glass front. Needs full restoration.
- Duo Art (Aeolian), brown mahogany, modern style, plays.
- Story & Clark, full size upright, mahogany.
- Knabe-Angelus, mahogany, needs full restoration.
- Wegman, NY, stripped case, plays.
- Euphona Cable, dark mahogany.
- Lord & Co. (Story and Clark), dark mahogany.
- Aeolian, NY, #13090, full size, electrified, mahogany, needs case work.
- Mason & Hamlin Ampico, Boston, #35610, mahogany, Model TR, with rolls.
- 2 Aeolian 65-note push ups, both need restoration.
Lee Morton Pianos
2 Whiteface Rd., North Sandwich, NH 03259
tel.: 1-603-726-0119 cell
email@example.com [delete ".geentroep" to reply]