Hi MMD -- Due to advanced age and accompanying health issues I have
decided to sell the majority of my collection of mechanical music
instruments. All listed instruments play; some are recent restorations
and some are older. Most instruments have been regularly tuned and
maintained by Bob Stout.
John Wrasse will soon be traveling through the Midwest on a trip to
the East Coast. John is one of the premier instrument movers. All
instruments but the Monarch are at ground level with no steps.
All offers considered. Photos can be emailed upon request.
1. 1925 Reproduco organ/piano, older restoration. Comes with five
Capitol NOS rolls and two OS rolls. $2000
2. 1921 Monarch 88-note upright, older restoration. Electrified,
comes with approx. 100 88-note rolls. $100
3. 1925 Wurlitzer 105 band organ. Plays 125 rolls, 10 rolls included.
Fairly recent restoration. Visible on outside: two drums, snare, bass
and cymbal. Rewind valve needs attention, does not rewind on its own.
4. 1925 Seeburg K nickelodeon piano #160528, older restoration. Plays
well, four "A" rolls included. $4900
5. 1923 Nelson-Wiggen nickelodeon piano, #112808. Plays 4X and G rolls,
four included. $4900
6. 1920 Seeburg E nickelodeon, #163403. Recent restoration. Plays A
rolls. Mahogany case. Has 24-note wood bar xylophone and a mandolin
bar. 5-cent coin slot. $4900
7. Stark buildup O-roll nickelodeon. Includes 20" bass drum, 14"
snare, 12" cymbal, 7" cymbal on the bass drum, triangle, wood
block, castanets, tambourine, 24-note metal bar xylophone, mandolin
bar. 25-cent coin slot. This is a classy instrument that plays
beautifully. Includes a couple "O" rolls. $3500.
8. 1901 Aeolian Grand reed organ, older restoration. Includes vacuum
9. 1914 Coinola A-roll nickelodeon. Stack has been rebuilt. Plays
well but has problems with speed. $2900.
10. 1970 Kimball electric organ player, Series 700. Plays 88-note
rolls, many included. $250.
11. 1906 Melville Clark Apollo, with a dual tracker bar. Plays four
types of rolls: 58-note, 65-note, 88-note and 15-1/2" rolls. Comes
with approx. 40 58-note rolls, 100+ 65-note rolls, 100+ 88-note rolls,
and approx. 100 15-1/2" rolls. Plays very well. $2500.
12. 1960s Universal O-roll nickelodeon with seven instruments. The
Perflex pouches have been replaced. Plays 5-tune rolls, O rolls.
Comes with 10 rolls. $6000.
13. Wangerin 88-note player pipe organ. This is a 2 manual, 6 rank
pipe organ that is Minified and coupled with a 1980 Marantz Superscan,
plus WinAmp 3 Pianocorder. The Pianocorder is tied into the MIDI
system so the two instruments can play together. The Pianocorder
library contains 4100 titles, with an additional 10,000 songs on the
There is a video of this pipe organ and Pianocorder on YouTube at
"A Marriage of Two Old Organs"
An article in the AMICA Bulletin Sept/Oct 2011 shows the restoration
of this pipe organ. It was restored by Bill Klinger and the console
and glockenspiel was restored by Bob Stout.
The sale of this pipe organ and Pianocorder includes six ranks and
over 450 pipes, the MIDI system, controlling computer, shutter system,
organ blower and the suction box for the roll player, plus all pipes.
Interested buyers should consider contacting a professional mover who
has had experience moving organs. This organ is at ground level with
no steps. $50,000.
email@example.com [delete ".geentroep" to reply]