Hi All, I have several items for sale.
- I am selling my Mason and Hamlin Ampico AR (RA?) Serial #39028
5"8" grand piano. I know the complete history of this piano from
its original factory delivery in Ohio. It has been completely
restored, refinished, restrung, new hammers, action restored and
The player has been completely and meticulously restored including all
valves, pouches, accessory mechanisms, etc. I have numerous pictures
of the restoration process! Nameplates in the drawer have all been
cleaned and gold plated so as to match the color of the tracker bar.
Routing of all tubing under the piano is a work of art, being precise,
and beautiful to see. The underside is discreetly covered by a new
Most importantly, because of the quality restoration, this piano is
capable of playing softly without losing repetition. It has been set
up to operate at about half the normal factory vacuum settings. Yet it
has plenty of power and that beautiful Mason tone on the "brilliant"
setting. Includes a matching bench and the original MASON key to lock
the lid. $18,000. I would be glad to provide pictures.
- Complete Duo-Art mechanism, including some levers, from Steinway XR:
make an offer. All in original, un-touched condition (I can supply
serial number of the stack).
- Under piano Duo-Art parts, and spool box, except no pump and motor,
from another Steinway XR: make an offer. All in original un-touched
condition. (I can supply serial number of the stack)
- Welte licensee drawer and miscellaneous Welte parts -- free to
a good home.
- Ampico A drawer, incomplete, good for parts -- free to a good home.
- 17 each 15" Regina music box discs. All have some rust; some, at
least, are salvageable. Nancy Fratti says they are not worth selling
so I will give them away. I have pictures and titles if you are
interested. I don't want to just throw them away.