Gem Roller Organ Bellows Repair
By Jerry Puckett
I recently purchased some bellows cloth, very nice cloth indeed.
My problem is that cutting it did not come out correct. I have these
questions about installing bellows cloth on the Gem Roller Organ:
1. Is there a template for this roller organ cloth?
2. Does the top of the organ (with GEM stenciling) remain all the way
up or should it be pulled down a little to provide some tension?
3. When gluing, is it best to start from the bottom of the back of the
organ seam and work up?
4. Should the cloth be tight all the way around or sag a little?
5. Should there be any folds in any areas?
It just seemed that the cloth never meets up correctly. Any help would
firstname.lastname@example.org [delete ".geentroep" to reply]
(Message sent Sun 10 Apr 2016, 20:03:27 GMT, from time zone GMT-0700.)