-- non-subscriber, please reply to sender and MMD --
I already have a copy of John E. Graf's patent. Now I need some
dimensional details in order to build a roll frame assembly for my
repro Wurlitzer 105 band organ. This organ uses a 125 tracker bar/roll
frame assembly. There is a list below of the vital dimensions I need,
but if anyone in Oregon has either a roll frame or an organ that uses
this frame, and you would be willing to let me take some measurements, I
would take you out for a pint at a pub of your choice afterward.
A view of a Wurlitzer 105 in any shape would be too much to ask for, but
1. The radius of the curve of the face of the tracker bar
2. The total length of the tracker bar
3. The distance between holes. Is it truly .1227"?
4. The distance between the end holes and the ends of the bar. Is
the row of 45 holes centered on the bar?
5. The distance between centers of the take-up roll and the supply
6. The distance back from the face of the tracker bar that the rolls
sit in order to give the right wrap of the music paper on the
face of the tracker bar
7. The diameter of the music spool flanges (I know I can get this
when I buy my first roll of music)
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org (deleting .geentroep)