I am cleaning out my garage and have things that I hope others can use:
1. Nearly complete very late A mechanism from a 1935 grand. Of course
I already sold the drawer, but I have the stack with ball valves, the
pump, motor, and all expression parts. (Except the very late A's used
only one expression crescendo pneumatic for both sides.)
2. Two Model B Ampico pumps, no motors
3. One Model A Ampico drawer 1927
4. Miscellaneous Model A parts
5. Model A pump 1927, no motor
6. Box of Model B parts; at some time the box was in dampness and some
components are falling apart.
Recently someone asked if I had a Model A take-up spool, which I have,
but do not want to separate it from the drawer.
I will take any reasonable offers.