I have been asked by a friend here in England, who does not have
e-mail, to send in a list of items he wishes to sell in the hope
that some members of MMD might be interested. I have no interest
in the items myself, I am merely listing them for the benefit of
others and you should contact him directly by telephone to discuss.
The seller is
If you live outside of England drop the leading 0.
Please do not contact me about these items, as I am just posting
the 'advert' for a friend.
- - -
1. Nicole Freres cylinder musical box #36917; blue tune sheet, 8 tunes,
mostly opera; keywound, plays, no key, plain brass bedplate, 2 missing
teeth. GBP 600
2. 18 barrels for a large orchestrion, 32" long x 7" diameter,
with central space in pinning for brass height wheel; most in good
3. Steck ex-player piano, probably PDA or P.E.D.A., case #437, plays
okay as a piano, no player mechanism. GBP 200
4. Metrostyle 58- and 65-note Pianola pushup, sold when new by J. Cramer
in Liverpool, England; brass tracker bar, adapter for 58/65-note,
vertical pneumatics, veneered case, some front panels missing, needs
rebuild. GBP 150
5. Front of American-style player piano with spool box door, also
keyfall, both in good order. GBP 25
6. Player piano stack, in wooden packing crate; lead tubing, Angelus
diaphragm-type action; needs rebuild. GBP 50
7. Player piano roll motor, 5-exhauster model, good condition. GBP 20
8. Pianola, Chickering upright, damp damaged; basically complete but
needs total rebuild, or useful for parts. GBP 25
9. Erard, French upright Cottage style piano with candlestick holders;
damp damaged, veneers & keytops loose, rusty strings. GBP 50
10. Aeolian 46-note keyfall and front fretwork panel, possibly style
1250 or 1500.
11. Polyphon baseplate, motor & gears for 10" or 11" size?
12. Motor cover for Polyphon 19-5/8" disc box
13. Aeolian 46-note organ, model 1500, stored in damp conditions;
poor state, veneers off, keys loose, etc. GBP 100.
14. Large organ front, dummy pipes, oak surround; size 7'10" high
x 6'5" wide ex-cathedral in Ireland; previously used on Aeolian
Pipe Organ. GBP 500