Mechanical Music Digest  Archives
You Are Not Logged In Login/Get New Account
Please Log In. Accounts are free!
Logged In users are granted additional features including a more current version of the Archives and a simplified process for submitting articles.
Home Archives Calendar Gallery Store Links Info
MMD > Archives > August 2016 > 2016.08.26 > 08Prev  Next

Unknown Specialty Clamp
By John A. Tuttle

Hi All,  Does anyone know what this type of clamp is actually called
or where I might buy them?  It's used for holding two pieces of 1/8"
by 1/2" strips of aluminum to each other (see images).  It's made out
of a spring-type steel that's no more than 0.030" to 0.045".  The screw
loosens and tightens to adjust the relative position of the pieces of

John A Tuttle
Brick, New Jersey, USA

 [ metal clamp

 [ bar aluminum holders

(Message sent Fri 26 Aug 2016, 12:37:03 GMT, from time zone GMT-0700.)

Key Words in Subject:  Clamp, Specialty, Unknown

Home    Archives    Calendar    Gallery    Store    Links    Info   

Enter text below to search the MMD Website with Google

CONTACT FORM: Click HERE to write to the editor, or to post a message about Mechanical Musical Instruments to the MMD

Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are those of the individual authors and may not represent those of the editors. Compilation copyright 1995-2024 by Jody Kravitz.

Please read our Republication Policy before copying information from or creating links to this web site.

Click HERE to contact the webmaster regarding problems with the website.

Please support publication of the MMD by donating online

Please Support Publication of the MMD with your Generous Donation

Pay via PayPal

No PayPal account required

Translate This Page